Hello job seekers, hope you all will be doing well with your preparations for latest government jobs. If so, then it is time for you to tight your belts and to speed up the preparation process because IBPS has released its notification regarding conducting its sixth common process to recruit officers (Scale-1, 2 &3) and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural banks (RRBs).
So, good news for all those who have been preparing from long time as now they will get their chance to come a step closer to their dream job by clearing the exam.
Here you will get all details you want to know about the IBPS RRB 2017 recruitment notification Like Number of vacancies, Age Limit, Education Required, Selection Process, Application Fee and Procedure to apply.
Number of vacancies:
There are 14192 posts in total divided as below:
1. Number of Office Assistants to be hired is: 7374
2. Officers will be hired under three scales as
a) Scale | – Total posts are 4865
b) Scale || officers- There are total 6 departments under which Scale-2 officers will be hired. The vacancies are as under:
Officers Scale II (Agriculture Officer): 169 Posts
Officers Scale II (Marketing Officer): 33 Posts
Officers Scale II (Treasury Manager): 11 Posts
Officers Scale II (Law Officer): 21 Posts
Officers Scale II (Chartered Accountant): 34 Posts
Officers Scale II (Information Technology Officer): 83 Posts
Officers Scale II (General Banking Officer): 1395 Posts
C)Scale ||| Officers- 207 Posts
Age Criteria: The age limit barrier for all the posts is not same. Here is the detailed list represented according to posts:
1. For Office Assistant (Multipurpose): A candidate must of the age ranging between 18-28 and must be born between 02-07-1989 and 01-07-1999. Both days are also included.
2. For Officer Scale-|: 18-30 years is the age limit set for Officer Scale-1. The candidate must be born between 03-07-1987 and 30-06-1999 with both dates inclusive.
3. For Officer Scale-||: 21-32 years age if you want to apply for Officer Scale-2. You should not have born earlier than 03-07-1985 and not later than 30-06-1996. Both dates are inclusive here also.
4. Officer Scale-|||: 21-40 years of age. Dates in between a candidate must be born are 03-07-1977 and 30-06-1996 (both dates inclusive).
Age Relaxations: Age relaxation is for special categories as per the rules are as below:
1. Candidate belonging to SC/ST: 5 Years.
2. Candidates under OBC category: 3 Years
3. For PWD Candidates: 10 years.
1. For below posts you need graduate degree in any discipline:
B) Officer Scale-1
C) Officer Scale-2(General Banking Officer)(2 years of working experience as an officer in Bank or Financial Institution)
D) Officer Scale-3(5 years of working experience as an officer in Bank or Financial Institution)
2. Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture is required if you are applying for Agriculture Officer Scale-2(Agriculture Officer) Posts.
3. MBA degree in Marketing is required to apply for Marketing Officer.
4. MBA degree in Finance or CA (Charted Accountant) is must to apply for Officers Scale II (Treasury Manager) posts.
5. A dgree in Law or its equivalent required to apply for Officers Scale II (Law Officer).
6. Should have Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for Officers Scale II (Chartered Accountant).
7. Degree from a recognized University in Electronics/ Communication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology or its equivalent for Officers Scale II (Information Technology Officer).
IBPS will conduct online examination which every candidate needs to qualify to move to the next round. The online examination pattern for different posts is different which is described as below:
1. There will be two round online examinations (Preliminary and Main) for Officers Scale I & Office Assistants (Multi-purpose). Those who will qualify in both the examinations will then be called for interview.
2. There will be no preliminary examination for Officers Scale II (Generalist and Specialists) & Scale III. Only main examination will be conducted followed by Interview.
IBPS RRBs Application Fee:
A fee of Rs.100 will have to be paid by SC/ST/PWD candidates. For all other candidates Rs. 600 is the application fee. Fee can be paid through any of the modes below:
1. Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro)
2. Credit Cards
3. Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
Any transaction charges will have to be borne by the candidates.
Dates of Application and how to apply:
Start Date of application and fee payment: 24-07-2017
End date to apply and fee payment: 14-08-2017
Last date of printing Application: 29-08-2017
If you satisfy all the criteria mentioned above then you can apply online through IBPS official website: wwww.ibps.in
For Queries please visit www.ibps.in
Step by Step procedure to Apply:
1. First you will need to visit IBPS official website and then click on CWE RRBs on left side.
2. Click on first link and a new page will open with links to various posts.
3. Click the appropriate post link on that page for which you want to apply.
4. Click New registration link shown at top right.
5. Fill your required details and you will be taken to next page where you need to fill your educational details.
6. Upload your photo and signature.
7. Pay Fee