Punjab and Haryana High Court recruitment 2018 Notification – Apply online for 239 Stenographer Post in Grade III :
Are you preparing for Stenographer jobs? Then there is good news for you. The High court department of Punjab has decided to recruit the stenographers and has released the notification. You can apply online as the application process has been started from 25.12.2017 and last date to apply for PHC Recruitment 2018 is 23.01.2018. Other details like number of vacancies, age limits, educational qualifications, selection process, how to apply and fee details are given below:-
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment Notification 2018 – Grade III Stenographer 239 Post Apply Online
Punjab & Haryana High Court Vacancy Details:
- Department Name : PHC
- Name of Posts: Stenographer Grade III
- Total No. of Posts: 239
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5910-20200 + Rs. 2800/- Grade Pay
- Job Location: Punjab
- Application Mode: Online
- Last Date to apply: 23.01.2018
Please note that 239 stenographer vacancy in high court of Punjab and Haryana are divided as per categories. Please take a look below:
Punjab & Haryana High Court Vacancies details Category Wise
- General: 35 Posts
- SC of Punjab (Mazhbi Sikh/ Balmiki): 53 Posts
- SC of Punjab (Other SC): 42 Posts
- BC/ OBC of Punjab: 27 Posts
- PHC of Punjab: 20 Posts
- ESM (Gen): 40 Posts
- ESM (SC): 14 Posts
- ESM (BC/ OBC): 08 Posts
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 Age limit:
The general age limit to apply for Punjab stenographer jobs recruitment is between 18 to 37 years. Age relaxation is given to SC/ST, OBC, Ex-servicemen of Punjab, PHC of Punjab, Candidates who are already in service in Government/Semi/PSU and Widow, woman legally separated, deserted from husband for more than two years, where husband has been ordered by civil or criminal court to pay maintenance to her, whose husband has remarried, wife of serving military personnel, disabled while in military service. Please see below:
Stenographer recruitment 2018 Educational Qualifications:
Candidate must have passed graduation in any stream from a government recognized university. Along with that he or she must also have proficiency in operation of computers (Word Processing and Spread Sheets). Please note that along with the required minimum qualification to apply for Stenographer posts in Punjab Haryana High Court, candidate should have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subject.
Stenographer recruitment 2018 application Fee Details
- For general applicants fee of Rs. 1000 has to be paid.
- For SC/ST/OBC/BC/ESM candidates a fee of Rs.250 has to be paid
- For PHC(Physically Handicapte Candidates) of Punjab General:- Rs. 500
- For PHC of Punjab Other:- Rs. 125
- Reserved Category of other State:- Rs. 1000
How to Apply for Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018
Online application process for Stenographer posts in Punjab Haryana High court is a two step process below:
Registration Step 1:
- First of all go to Society For Centralized Recruitment Punjab and Haryana High Court website that is www.sssc.gov.in.
- Search for Stenographer Grade III(Subordinate Courts of Punjab) and click on it.
- Next click on Online Registration for new user (Step-I Registration)
- Fill your details like Name, father name, DOB, address and other required details.
- Take print of the “Cash Deposit Receipt”.
- Deposit applicable fee in designated bank (State Bank of India).
Registration Step 2:
After you completed the step one and paid the application fee as per your category, you may proceed with step ||. Upload your photo and signature, qualifications and fee details. Review all details carefully and then “LOCK & SUBMIT” the application form.
Punjab Haryana HC Stenographer Grade III(Subordinate Courts of Punjab) Important Dates
|Stenographer Online application Start date||25-12-2017|
|Last date to apply for Stenographer in Punjab||23-01-2018|
|Last date for receipt of application fee||25-01-2018|
|Last date for Registration Step-II||27-01-2018|
|Last date to edit the application||27-01-2018|
Punjab and Haryana High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Exam date
Exam date for stenographer posts in Punjab will be conducted in the month of March/April, 2018. The exact exam date will be published on website of S.S.S.C. (www.sssc.gov.in). So applicants need to visit the website regularly for stenographer posts date of exam.