OSSC Recruitment 2018 Latest Notification: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released latest notification for the recruitment of numerous posts this year. So if you are dreaming to be a good high profile government job then you must go for this great opportunity provided by odisha SSC. As per the latest OSSC recruitment 2018, department is looking for young and honest persons against Sub-Inspectors, Station Officers (Fire Service) and Assistant Jailors posts. All details related to ossc online application like age, education requirements, application fee, online application link and others are given below in details:-
OSSC Recruitment 2018
As per the latest updates provided by the department of Odisha Staff Selection Commission, there are total 218 posts. Candidates can apply online from 30-01-2018 to 28-02-2018. For apply, candidates are need to visit official website osss.gov.in. More information on ossc notification have been given here:-
OSSC recruitment 2018 Vacancies Details:
|Recruiting Department||OSSC recruitment 2018|
|Posts Names||Sub-Inspectors – 204
Station Officers (Fire Service) – 10
Assistant Jailors – 04
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9300-34,800|
Category wise break up of latest OSSC Vacancies:
OSSC recruitment 2018
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) requires persons for police department as Sub-Inspectors, Station Officers (Fire Service) and Assistant Jailors vacancies. Any one with graduation degree in hand can apply for these latest OOSC vacancies. For more eligibility conditions information on OSSC recruitment and to check if you are eligible to apply or not, continue reading this post till end. Online apply link in below section:-
OSSC recruitment 2018 eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility criteria in details for these newly released OSSC vacancies 2018 can be found below point by point.
For Police sub inspector and Assistant jailor, Candidates must possess a bachelor degree in any discipline to apply for Odisha SSC recruitment 2018. But for OSSC Station Officers posts, only those candidates are eligible who have done graduation in science or is engineering graduate from a govt recognised board or University.
If you are the one whose age is between 21 years and 25 years then you can apply for OSSC recruitment 2018. The age should be checked corresponding to 01.01.2017.
Age relaxations in Odisha SSC are as per the government’s rules and regulations for SC/ST, BC/OBC and other reserved category candidates. Kindly confirm rules before applying under any specific reserved category.
The desired candidates can apply by paying application fee of Rs. 100. Fee can be paid via:
- Online Medium
- Offline Medium
Candidates who are applying for OSSC recruitment 2018 will have to go through various screening steps. The whole selection process for recruitment will mainly go through four phases below:
- Prelim Examination : Prelim exam for Odisha SSC will be of 100 marks.
- Physical Test: After prelim, physical test will be conducted which will be qualifying in nature.
- Main Examination: Here is a little change in main exams for all posts: As per the OSSC official recruitment notification, main exam for Odisha Sub Inspectors and Assistant Jailors will be of 300 marks. But the Station Officers (Fire Service) exam will contain extra technical paper of 200 marks. So total marks of main exam for Station Officers (Fire Service) will be of 500 marks.
- Vivo Voice
Scheme of exams:
Documents required while applying:
If you have made your mind to apply for OSSC recruitment 2018, then you must be first aware of the all essential documents to have with you before starting to apply. Here you will get the detailed documents needed while filling Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) vacancies:
- Mark Sheets
- Degree Certificate
- Case Certificates(If applying under reserved categories)
- HSC certificate
- Scanned Photo and signatures
How to apply for Odisha SSC recruitment 2018:
- Visit official website ossc.gov.in
- Read terms and conditions carefully and click on “Apply Online” link
- Register yourself and fill the details required in OSSC online application form.
- You can then pay fee using payment gateways available.
- Save or print the application form for future use.
|Online Application Start Date||1st Feb, 2018|
|Last date of Application||28th Feb, 2018|
|Last date to pay Application Fee||28th Feb, 2018|
|Call letter Date||Will update Soon|