IBPS PO 2017 Notification (CWE PO/MT VII) is out on official website of IBPS that is www.ibps.in. It is again a good chance for all aspirants who are looking to make career in banking sector. This time IBPS is going to conduct common written exam for 3562 posts. So if you are a graduate then you can apply for IBPS Recruitment Exam 2017.
You can also download IBPS PO notification PDF for 3562 posts and IBPS PO 2017 Syllabus from official website of IBPS. We will also be providing you notification for IBPS PO PO/MT VII 2017 and syllabus here.
As most of you who have already appeared in any of the IBPS recruitment exam will be aware that IBPS release notifications on regularly. But if you are going to Apply Online for Common Recruitment Process for Probationary Officers / Management Trainees Phase VII (CWE PO/MT VII) for the first time then you may be easily get confused with so much of details. So here we are presenting all the information regarding IBPS CWE PO/MT-VII Exam 2017 with all important information.
The online submission is started from 16.08.2017 and last date to apply is 05.09.2017. The IBPS online exam will is expected to be held in October 2017. So speed up your preparations as those who will be clearing IBPS CWE PO/MT-VII Exam 2017 will get a job in participating banks.
Here you will get all the required details regarding IBPS PO Notification 2017.
IBPS PO Notification 2017 details:
All of you need to check if you are eligible to apply for Online Common Recruitment Process for Probationary Officers / Management Trainees Phase VII (CWE PO/MT VII) before filling the online form. If you are found ineligible at any point then your application may be rejected.
So, take a look at all important details like required qualification, Age criteria, selection Process, fees details, IBPS exam dates & How to Apply Online for IBPS PO Exam 2017 :
- Qualifications: All aspirants must have passed graduation from a government recognized institute at the time of filling IBPS PO Online Application Form. You must be ready with your total marks obtained in graduation.
- Age Limit : Your age must be strictly between 20 to 30 years on 01.08.2017. Both years are included. So your age don’t need to be less than a 20 and not more than 30.
- Application Fees : IBPS fee structure has been divided into two parts based on the category of applying candidate. All General and OBC candidates have to pay a fee of Rs.600. Fee of Rs.100 to be paid by ST/SC/PWD Candidates.
- Selection Process : IBPS will conduct two tests- Preliminary Examination and Main Examination. Only those candidates who clear the Preliminary Examination will be allowed to attend the main examination. After that candidate has to qualify main exam and if qualified they will be called for the interview based on their score in the main examination. Then after interview, qualified candidates will get the appointment letters.
IBPS PO 2017 (CWE PO/MT VII) apply procedure:
So if you qualify all above mentioned details, you can fill online form of IBPS PO / MT CWE 2017 from official website of IBPS www.ibps.in. Read all details regarding how to fill the form very carefully and submit your application before the last date.
|IBPS Exam Calendar 2017||Exam Dates|
|IBPS PO Online Registration Start Date||16.08.2017|
|Last Date of IBPS PO Online Registration||05.09.2017|
|IBPS PO Application Fees Payment||16.08.2017 to 05.09.2017|
|IBPS PO Pre Exam Admit Card Download||September 2017|
|IBPS PO Preliminary Exam Dates||07.10.2017, 08.10.2017,
14.10.2017 & 15.10.2017
|IBPS PO Prelims Result||October – November 2017|
|IBPS PO Mains Admit Card Download||November 2017|
|IBPS PO Online Mains Exam||26.11.2017|
|IBPS PO Result Date||December 2017|
How to fill IBPS PO online form steps:
- Be ready with scanned images of your passport size photograph and signatures in appropriate sizes (20Kb).
- Visit IBPS official website and then click on CWE PO/MT link.
- Click on New registration and fill general details asked.
- You will be taken to next page where you need to fill your educational details.
- Upload your photo and signature.
- Pay Fee
Please note that only provide right working mobile number and e-mail id because you will get notifications regarding the exam on provided e-mail id and mobile number.