AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 Notification Apply Online 927 Nurses Posts at wwww.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
AIIMS Recruitment 2017-18 : Hello candidates, are you looking Nursing Officer jobs at AIIMS? then your wait is over. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, AIIMS Bhubaneswar has released official recruitment notification for Nursing Officer and Staff Nurses. In this post we are going to explain each and every detail of AIIMS Bhubaneswar staff nurse recruitment 2017 and Nursing Officer jobs in the below section. You will get each and every detail starting from number of vacancies, pay scale, eligibility criteria, age limit and many more. So if you are interested in the AIIMS recruitment then read this complete article and then fill the online application form from the official website of AIIMS Bhubaneswar is wwww.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in.
AIIMS Recruitment Bhubaneswar 2017 details
Please note that the latest AIIMS hospital recruitment are further divided into two categories as per the seniority level as Senior Nursing Officer/Staff Nurse Grade-I and Nursing Officer/Staff Nurse Grade-II. The total 927 Nurses Posts posts at AIIMS are divided as per the requirement between two. Below are the compete details:
Senior Nursing Officer/Staff Nurse Grade-I posts Details
|Post Name||Senior Nursing Officer/Staff Nurse Grade-I|
|No. of Vacancies||127|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9,300-34,800|
|Grade Pay||Rs. 4,800|
Nursing Officer/Staff Nurse Grade-II
|Post Name||Nursing Officer/Staff Nurse Grade-II|
|No. of Vacancies||800|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9,300-34,800|
|Grade Pay||Rs. 4,600|
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse Grade-I and II:
- Senior Nursing Officer/Staff Nurse Grade-I educational qualification: Candidates need to have passed four years B.Sc. Nursing course OR B.Sc. (Post-certificate) or equivalent from an institute or a university recognised by Indian Nursing Council.
- For Nursing Officer/Staff Nurse Grade-II: Applicants must have passed B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. (Post-certificate) or equivalent OR Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an institute or a university recognised by Indian Nursing Council and be registered as Nurses and Midwives in State/Indian Nursing Council.
For Senior Nursing Officer/Staff Nurse Grade-I: At least 21 years age is required and maximum age limit is 35 years. Age relaxations are applied as per the rules of government explained below.
For Nursing Officer/Staff Nurse Grade-II: Minimum age for applying under Nursing Officer/Staff Nurse Grade-II is same 21 years but the maximum age limit for this post is 30 years. Check below for age relaxations:
Age Relaxation for AIIMS Nursing Job:
|Category of Candidates||Relaxation of Age Permissible|
|SC/ST Candidates||05 Years|
|OBC Candidates||03 Years|
|PWD Candidates||10 Years|
AIIMS Recruitment 2017-18 Selection Process
The selection of candidates for the vacancies will be a two step process after a candidate successfully applied for the post. A written test will be conducted first to judge the knowledge of applicants then the Personal Interview round will be conducted after which the final selection of qualifies candidates will be made. In short selection process for AIIMS Recruitment will comprise of following two steps:
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for AIIMS recruitment 2017-18:
If you satisfy all eligibility criteria then you can proceed to fill the AIIMS Bhubaneswar online application form. Please note that candidates can apply only through online mode. The online application link is made available on AIIMS, Bhubaneswar official website i.e. www.aiimbhubaneswar.edu.in. The last date of online submission of applications is 25th December, 2017.
Please keep below mentioned documents ready before applying online for AIIMS vacancies:
- Scanned Photograph of required size ( 20 KB – 100 KB) and dimensions (200×230 pixels).
- Scanned copy of Signatures of required size ( 10 KB – 50 KB) and dimensions (140 x 60 pixels).
AIIMS recruitment 2017-18 Important Dates:
• Starting Date of Online Application: 02-11-2017
• Last Date of Online Application: 25-12-2017